Terms & Conditions - Wholesale Purchases
We love our customers and are always happy to share our products with new shops!
Here’s the brief terms and conditions we have.
These wholesale terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern the business relationship between Blue Bower Art Studio (“Seller”) and the wholesale purchaser (“Buyer”) for the purchase of products (“Products”). By placing an order with Seller, the Buyer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions stated below:
Minimum Order Requirement:
- For first time customers of Blue Bower Art Studio, Buyers can choose 5 units of any 5 SKUs for their first purchase only.
- Repeating orders must meet the minimum order value of $400 AUD unless otherwise negotiated and agreed upon by both Seller and Buyer. This minimum order requirement ensures efficient order processing and cost-effective handling.
- Buyers can place their order via the Wholesale Portal at https://bluebowerart.com as a registered User. If you are not yet registered as a User, please head to the website, then ‘Become a Wholesale Customer’ and click ‘Register’. Submit your details and once approved, you can Log in.
- Buyers may also make orders via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The order should include the desired quantities, SKU and specific details of the Products.
- Customised products are achievable and should be discussed with the Seller prior to ordering
Pricing and Payment:
- Due to the handmade nature of many of the Products, no products will be created or collated until full payment is received unless negotiated otherwise between the Buyer and Seller in writing.
- Discounts can be negotiated for large volume orders and are encouraged.
- There are no Net 30 or Net 60 credit terms available at this stage with Blue Bower Art Studio.
- Blue Bower Art Studio is not registered for GST, therefore;
- The prices of the Products are stated in the invoice or online portal provided by the Seller and are exclusive of any applicable taxes.
- The Buyer shall make payments in the currency specified on the invoice.
- Payment can be made via direct bank deposit (fee free) or Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. A 1.7% fee will be applied to card payments to cover transaction charges. To avoid this fee, select to pay via Direct Transfer at checkout and you will be sent an invoice with direct bank transfer details.
- Goods will only be dispatched upon receipt of full payment.
Postage and Shipping:
- Postage and shipping costs are not included in the price of the Products and shall be borne by the Buyer. The exact postage charges will be calculated and added to the invoice.
- the Seller will endeavour to use reliable and cost-effective shipping methods. Any specific shipping requirements should be communicated by the Buyer at the time of order placement.
Delivery and Lead Times:
- the Seller will strive to process and dispatch orders promptly. Please allow 10-14 business days before dispatch. However, exact lead times may vary depending on the volume of orders and the availability of Products. No processing of an order will commence until full payment is received (see point 3a.).
- the Buyer shall be notified of any potential delays and provided with estimated delivery times.
- the Seller will not be liable for any damages or losses arising from delayed or failed deliveries caused by unforeseen circumstances or events beyond Seller’s control.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Returns must be made in writing directly Jess at email@example.com within 5 days of delivery date quoting invoice number and reasons. No returns are acceptable without Blue Bower Art Studio prior approval and delivery instructions for transport. Shipping will be charged.
- For any goods returned as ‘unsuitable’ there is a re-stocking charge of 15% plus shipping chargeable to customer
- Please email us with details of the product prior to returning it.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, and designs, associated with the Products remain the property of the Seller.
- The Buyer shall not reproduce, modify, distribute, or sell the Products or any derivative works without obtaining prior written consent from the Seller.
- Both Seller and Buyer shall keep confidential any proprietary or confidential information disclosed during the course of their business relationship.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any disputes arising from this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Australia.
- By placing an order with Seller, the Buyer acknowledges having read, understood, and agreed to abide by these wholesale terms and conditions.