Saturday Nov 4th, Saturday Jan 20th, Sunday Jan 21st
Get Started with Cyanotype Printing In A Weekend – The Beginners Guide to Cyanotype Printing- COMING FEB 29TH
Join botanist and professional cyanotype artist, Dr Jessica Hodgson, virtually to learn how to do cyanotype printing!
In this eBook, you will receive everything you need to know, without overwhelming you, to get started with cyanotype printing magic straight away regardless of the weather!
- the entire step-by-step process of cyanotype printing using primarily found objects such as botanicals, feathers etc…
- how to prepare the cyanotype solution and where to buy it (receive an exclusive 10% discount code with my coupon code inside)
- how to achieve an even coat (Always the hardest part!)
- how to set up your darkroom
- my best tips on how to collect and press plants like a professional botanist and legally (avoiding huge fines!)
- what paper is best for a beginner and more advanced artists, what to look for when buying and where to buy from (receive an exclusive 10% discount code with my coupon code inside)
- a comprehensive list of supplies I use and where to buy them with links and exclusive discount codes.
An exclusive 10% off your Cyanotype solution, Papers, Brushes and more!
Upon purchase, you will receive your exclusive discount code to buy supplies. The eBook will arrive in your inbox on Feb 29th 2024! This allows you to start acquiring your supplies before the guide is released so you have everything you need ASAP and get into the fun stuff. You will also receive an email with your shopping list!